A Thump ?
So the wriggle has been jumping on my pelvic floor for some time now. Not so much kicks, more twinges behind my belly button or a kick to the muscles in my groin when I play country music too loud.
But lately, it has been making it's presence more known, like softly beating from the inside skin of a drum. And Steve finally felt it too last night. I think its' kind of sweet that despite being all rough and tough, when I ask him excitedly to give me his hand to put on my belly, he touches so gingerly. But last night that wasn't going to cut it.
"No...You need to push harder. Like this", as I pushed firmly into where I thought we would find some action. He sat there for a few moments, until his eyes opened wide and I sat "Did you feel that ?!?!" to which he responded "Was it like....a Thump?"
"That's our baby!" I said smiling at him, glad to finally have brought him full circle into this great secret I am carrying.
"Wow." he said. Yep, wow indeed.
Stay tuned for big reveal on Friday. We finally get to find out if baby looks best in pink, or blue.
Stay blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment